Sunday, January 5, 2014

Gotta catch 'em all!


I've always thought Pandora charm bracelets were waaaay too common and definitely over my budget. Had a discussion about it with my friend, Gwen and now I've decided to get one for my own. It's how you customise your bracelet that makes it uniquely you. 

Before flying, I used to have tons of arm candy. The bands and bracelets round my wrists each have a story of their own. Some of them were given by friends, and others are from the places I've visited. When I went for my trip round Thailand and Laos, I had almost 8 bracelets round my wrists and for months they remained intact. 

I still think it's pricey, but it's worth an investment. There are so many cute charms to choose from, and with new designs cropping up every few months, the possibilities will never get exhausted. Setting aside a few bucks for a charm of my choice every month is ideal, but a charm is more special when a loved one gifts one for you. Brings good memories, and a better story to tell when someone asks. And when someone else have a Pandora bracelet, I swear it's easier to get a gift for them. 

P.S. Gwen and Seri, I love you both cos I don't have to crack my head open thinking of gifts for you.

Too broke this month to afford a starter's kit. Will definitely update when I get my paws on one!

No comments:

Post a Comment