Monday, January 6, 2014

FIRST TRIP OF THE YEAR!


Currently lazing in bed, cursing the fact that I have less than 24 hours in Auckland before going home... It's almost 1 am here but, but but, it's only 7.45 pm in Singapore! #jetlagclub
But I am looking forward to the two more sleeps till I jet off for my very first non work related trip of the year!

I am excited for the spontaneity of it all; I have no set plans. I've booked flights there and back, and I have a sketchy idea of what I want to do. One sure thing I wanna do is to visit Citra! It has been a really long time since I saw her and I can't wait for the girly, bitching sessions!

Where am I going?

BALI.

I've been wanting to head there for the longest time. The closest I've been to Bali is the Ngurah Rai Airport. We fly in, and an hour later out.. back to our destination. I never had the opportunity to get out and have a looksee or head to the beach. I'd always press my face on the window, staring sadly at the blue water and white sandy beaches as the aircraft makes its way across the runway. Sigh.

NOW I ACTUALLY GET TO STEP OUT OF THE AIRPORT!

If only I could look this stylish travelling to places on Singapore Airline's business class. 
Sigh. Someday my prince time will come~


P.S. I post real-time updates on instagram so let's be friends at SESAMEBAGELS!

2 comments: