Saturday, September 7, 2013

My latest obsession: Yankee Candles


I've been lusting over these candles for a long time since I read the wonderful reviews written about it all over blogosphere. Imagine my delight when someone walked by me yesterday holding the paper bag.

They have all kinds of wonderful scents in the store, I was spoiled for choice. I am not a fan of the floral scented ones because they generally gave me a headache. My personal favourites had to be the ones that were food related e.g. Christmas Cookie and Vanilla Lime (smells like the Solero Lime ice cream, I swear). I bought tiny sized ones (3 for SGD 9.90) to try, will upgrade to a bigger jar once I find something I'd like to grace my room with.

Currently scenting my room: November Rain

Perfect for the current gloomy mood in Singapore, it's more sexy and... well, masculine.. than fresh. It made my room smell like I've had a very nice smelling man parked himself in there. Hee.

2 comments:

  1. Those candles sound absolutely amazing ! Unfortunately I still haven't found a way to get a hold of them here in Belgium :/ I really love the vanilla scented candles from Ikea, but they're probably nowhere close to the quality of these ones :)

    Love,
    Kelly

    http://kuhisi.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kelly! You can get some here [http://www.yankeecandle.com]. You'd be SPOILT for choices.

      Delete