Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday: Childhood Snack


When I was a kid growing up in the 90s, they used to sell these things in bright orange packaging at 10 cents each. I used to buy them at recess time and sneak it up to class for some secret snack time under the table. If I am in the mood, I might share it with you.

There's is almost nothing to this snack though, except that it tastes so damn good... plus it's addictive too. Each bite comes with a crunch and a burst of salty flavour... and it takes all your might to not just empty the entire packet's contents into your mouth.

Snacks of the 90s are fast becoming non-existent, so whenever I come by any of them, I'll get them in truckloads. Okay, not really... more like as many as my bag and/or pocket can handle.

I'll introduce more snacks I ate as a Singaporean girl growing up in the 90s in weeks to come, so do stay tuned! In the meantime......


2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love nostalgic food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR! What are some of the snacks you loved as a child? :)

    ReplyDelete