Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekly Wishes #3


Previous week's wish: 
❤ Get all paperwork settled for work
❤ Meet Aidan Murphy for one last time before he leaves for Sydney
❤ Set up a sponsor page
❤ Think of a gift for Bonnie!


Unfortunately, due to our conflicting schedules, we didn't get to meet before the man leaves for Sydney :( But we're not fretting though, cos we're bound to meet in the near future because of where my job takes me and all.

I am all set, and READY for my new job! Hehe. All the paperwork's over and done with.. and I passed the First Aid Course last week with flying colours, it's all fun and training and more cramming for exams now.. at least for the next 1.5 months. So excited!

I am still waiting for a reply from Passionfruit before kicking start my swanky new sponsor page, so more on that later this week! :D
And Bonnie, your gift is making its way to your mailbox right now! Sorry for the delay, but hope it finds you! ;)

Weekly Wishes #3

❤ Read a new book
❤ Save pictures from Facebook
❤ Enjoy the last week of being jobless

❤ Read a new book
Got a new book on a whim recently. It's called A Tale For The Time Being by Ruth Ozeki. I was at a bookstore and picked up a random book from a Japanese author... I always have an inclination towards Asian authors.. don't ask why. Read a few pages and was instantly hooked by her unconventional writing style. I hope to finish it sometime this week, and tell you about it next week.

❤ Save pictures from Facebook


I've been lazy these past year. Usually I'm the one with the camera, snapping pictures of people. Since I have people around who have awesome cameras, I take one step back and enjoy being photographed instead :P
So now I have so many unglam pictures on FB, and I need to save them in my HDD before they fade away.. Like Friendster did.

❤ Enjoy the last week of being jobless
I have tons of things to do, and people to meet before I start work next week. My entire week is PACKED. So I am going to make full use of this week to catch up on extra sleep, clean my room and meet people.

How are you guys gonna be spending your week? :)


6 comments:

  1. I never thought about saving my pictures from facebook. It's a good idea, you never know if they will be there tomorrow. Hope your book is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I regretted not saving the photos off my Friendster! Albeit totally unglam.. it sure would bring back great memories! :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to hear about the book you just started! I love finding new stuff to read and check out. I hope you have a lovely week soaking it all up before the busyness of life takes over yet again! Best wishes!

    -Remi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy midweek Remi! Hope your week had been awesome so far!

      Delete
  3. Half a week more to rot around! D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here, found you through the Weekly Wishes link up :) Good luck with your goals this week.

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete