Monday, July 29, 2013

Krispy Kreme to open in Singapore, FINALLY.


Krispy Kreme's glazed donuts are the best I've ever tasted.. EVER. Had my very first bite at Melbourne's Tullamarine Airport and from then on, nothing else could compare to how soft and yummy those doughnuts taste.

Because there're no Krispy Kreme stores in Singapore, I tend to seek them out every time I travel. One time, when I was in Kuala Lumpur with a bunch of friends, we split up for lunch. I even had a friend who knew me well enough to correctly guess where I might be hanging out!

Now that the first store in Singapore is gonna be at Tangs Orchard, I CAN'T WAIT! When it finally arrives at our shores in October, I'm gonna let all the kiasu Singaporeans queue for a taste of those doughnuts first. I can wait a little longer till the fad dies down and I get them ALL TO MYSELF. *cue evil laughter*

1 comment:

  1. We've waited for so long, what's another couple of months more?

    *think of queues for Donut Factory, Hello Kitty, Minions*

    ReplyDelete