Friday, July 5, 2013

5 beauty stuff I can't live without



So these are 5 of the make up items I can't live without. I'm the kind of person who chooses her makeup based on how well it worked on me rather than going for renowned brands. Hence you see a mix of brands up there.

The Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner deserves a special mention because I am so, super in love with it, After years of experimenting with different brands of black eyeliners (namely: Avon, Skin Food, Revlon etc.) I've found my favourite. 

I have oily lids, and smudging is definitely one of the issues I have to tackle. Some girls hate waterproof makeup because it's a bitch to remove, but they are godsent to me. The Maybelline eyeliner is easy to draw with, and the colour is dark and bold. It barely smudges even after a long day in the sun, and super long-lasting. It can be easily removed with makeup remover wipes and it's inexpensive (SGD$12), readily available at all Maybelline counters. 

I'm down to my second stick... and counting! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment