Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Round and round we eat.

Browsing through Cereal Mag's blog last night and encountering these beautiful photographs got me inspired. I particularly liked the egg picture mainly because of the perfect colour and texture of the yolks, and also the coarse black pepper sprinkles brought out the flavour to the otherwise plain slices of eggs. Puns intended.

As if in a trance, my mouse hovered over the bright orange icon labelled Ai and before I could ever stop myself, I clicked it. When the welcome window popped up, I knew there was no turning back. It has been an epic long time since I drew something, be it on paper or digitally. Truth was, after the insane time I had in Lasalle last year, I became slightly traumatised and hovered between a perpetually inspiration-less state and the frustration of not being able to draw clean lines without shuddering. 

Too much drama? I thought so. Moving on.






I was running out of food items that are round and aren't fruits. So I thought, and thought..... then looked to my other hand and saw a cookie. It's round..... and it's not a fruit... DING DING DING!


 Oops. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment