Monday, June 10, 2013

Narcissistic, guilty pleasures.

I don't have many pictures taken on my own, you know.. those typical tourist shots in front of iconic attractions, the need-to-place-my-face-in-there-to-show-the-world-I've-been-there types... I'd rather take pictures of the icons in its full glory, rather than having my face destroy its beauty. Bahahaha.

On rare occasions though, when we have absolutely nothing better to do, and someone feels inspired, this happens.

These are all taken on the iPad, nothing special... and we made use of my Nokia E72 torchlight function for extra lighting. It was a BRILLIANT idea, I swear.. he's a genius.
The last picture was an attempt to show off my newly painted, multi-coloured nails... and he said, "Can you try something other than that goofy smile of yours?" And then this happened:
This boy's eyes literally SPARKLED, I've never seen so excited and showed me the picture. I was incredibly mortified, and tried to delete it but he yelled at me not to. He loved it so much, he demanded me to send the photo immediately and proceeded to change his lock screen wallpaper to this.
I'm honoured, but... GAWD, really?!

No comments:

Post a Comment