Monday, June 10, 2013

June Weekend!

Everyone's heading to Europe this month! I already have five individual friends over in London, Amsterdam, Paris and Sweden! It's making me MAD with envy. But I told myself that I'll conquer Asia first before stepping into Europe. My logic: Asia is the place to travel when you're young, semi-broke and have the energy to do all the crazy things Asia has to offer. Europe is to be discovered when you are a little older, and financially stable to enjoy the magic all my European friends boast about.

For me, Japan first.. then Europe. Or maybe, I should head to Birmingham where the best friend is before any other part of Europe.

Back to Singapore! My post-Guides camp weekend had been amazing. Saturday was spent at Cyril and Jeanne's, yummy BBQ and good company. I bailed out when they were heading out to party as I can barely keep my eyes open. 
 The girls were getting ready for the clubs!
Crazies// Arafath and Kathy

Sunday was a little special. Headed to Scape for SGTwitterFrenzy awards (didn't win anything but, hey, it was a start) and I happened to walk by a particular escalator advertisement. My first thought was 'Hey, this looks familiar.' Then I realised, OH, so THERE it is! This was the ad I spent weeks working on while I was working at Youth.SG last year. I was so excited to see my all my hard work blown up so huge on the wall. Hehe.


Then Rasyidah and I walked around Scape's flea market and came across a place selling friendship bands. We decided to get a matching one (to add to our pixel heart necklaces and name keychains) and it turned out
B-E-A-YOOOU-tiful.

//1. Bicycle - My favourite mode of transport for discovering new places.
//2. Fork - (nope, not what you dirty minds are probably thinking) My love for food.
//3. Heart-shaped cookie - COOOOKIEEEEES!
//4. Plane - Need I say more?
//5. Oil lamp - The reminder of my guiding days, especially memories of the fun we had at nature camps.

More arm candy! Hehe. Have a fantabulous week, y'all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment