Tuesday, November 5, 2013

To a speshel friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUR RASYIDAH!


This woman is a real special person in my life. We had excellent chemistry when we first met way back in 2006 and still do to this day (I think :P). She and I had been through tons of up and down together. We fought over silly things, we laughed till we cried and we do things for each other.. things we won't bother doing for anyone else. 

Rasyidah's the person I'd tell random facts to at 3 in the morning, my walking ATM/bank and the person who'd listen to me talk about things she don't care about.

She knows when I am giddy with happiness just by listening to my voice yapping over Skype or the phone, she knows when I'm angry just by looking at my face and she always have a shoulder for me to cry on, even though she doesn't have any words to comfort me.

She has a lovable nature, can be adorably clueless at times and tells it as it is... sometimes at inappropriate times. She's not afraid to tell me something she doesn't like about me and vice versa, knowing that somehow each other's feedbacks would provide some sort of personal growth that we need. 

Our friendship had seen through the best and the worst of the both of us, and I am eternally grateful for a friend like you. Remember when you were so excited that you're finally going to spend some part of your life in the east...... and I decided to fly far away? We're not fated to hang out at the same part of the country, I swear.

But I love you anyways. See, you so speshel.. you have a whole post dedicated to you. Bahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment