Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I have a new travel companion!


My Urbanears have finally gave up on me after 2.5 years of abuse. I really loved those headphones even though they're so bulky. I can't live without a few hours everyday tuning out the rest of the world and drown myself in sweet tunes, so I set off looking for a worthy replacement.

Thanks to omy.sg, I've been chosen to participate in a campaign involving the new Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 earbuds. My task is to showcase how I incorporate these buds into my every day life. You probably know by now that I travel for work and how I am on the move most of the month. So these buds are a godsend!

Plus, I am really, really excited because it's my first time participating in a blogger competition that is based locally. As snotty as this may sound, I am pretty choosy with the products I choose to put my efforts in reviewing on this blog. It can't be any random thing off the streets; it must be something I can trust and get everyone to like it too. And, I get new earphones to play with.. what could be more awesome than that?


My posts on the BackBeat GO 2 will be up on the campaign blog along with 20 other bloggers competing for the grand prize of SGD 500 cash. They are all accomplished Singaporean bloggers, and I feel like a new kid at school. So do check them out too!

Plus, for a limited time, Plantronics is extending a discount of 15% off your new BackBeat GO 2 (earbuds + carry case/charger) to all my wonderful readers. Use the code: 15omyintan upon checkout to enjoy the great discount! Unfortunately, only available to Singapore residents only. Sorry guys. :(

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment