Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bite-sized blogging


As I am gearing up for the crazy Australian weather, I've been thinking of ways to ensure that I remain consistent in writing content for my blog. It's gonna be especially hard for me because I'm leaving my laptop at home, only taking with me my trusty iPad and phone. How was I going to transfer and edit pictures in my iPad?! I can't possibly leave my blog unattended, I'll lose all my wonderful readers!

Had a chat with Janet, a lovely lady I met for the first time last week, and she suggested a brilliant plan. From one busy writer to another, she said that I should write bite-sized pieces instead of a full travelogue from time to time. A friend of hers posts at least twice a week, limiting herself to two pictures and a paragraph of words. Short, and sweet... but it works.

I'm definitely going to give it a go. And it helps having a to-do list to keep track on post ideas, meetings and your never-ending social life!

xx

3 comments:

  1. I'd be looking forward to feeling jealous from your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea! I sometimes struggle with consistently writing posts as well, so I inevitably end up shortening them! Hope it works for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think short but sweet is a great idea! It's a good way to get into the habit of writing/blogging regularly :)

    ReplyDelete