Monday, August 5, 2013

BAKE SALE!


Now, there is an option for you to ADVERTISE on Syfnz Says

It had only been two months since I started this blog and I am humbled to have over 3k pageviews already! I thank you very, very much for your support for Syfnz Says and hope to continue generating quality content for your enjoyment and mine (of course)

I've decided to take it one step further and set up a place where you can showcase your beautiful buttons so that the readers of my blog could click through to yours once they're done reading mine. Currently there are three options: Just A Cookie (psst.. enter ilovecookies for a free ad spot!), Snickerdoodles and Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. Each of these cookies are different, so do have a look.

If you'd like to negotiate prices or a swap for any of the cookies, please feel free to email me. I'd be more than DELIGHTED to meet your needs.

Let's be friends! :D

xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see you're growing so fast! Thats so exciting. I always love reading your blog, I'm glad to see others love it too! I also nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! Hope you have a peachy keen day!

    -Remi

    ReplyDelete