Sunday, June 2, 2013

This is the start of something new...



I've been doing some careful thinking lately and finally came to a conclusion to do something a little different for the next half of 2013.

For over two years, I've blogged at Gummy Bear Massacre and more recently, actually, three days ago I hopped over here. I love reading my archives and think, wow.. did I really type like that? What the hell was I thinking? I have written tons of content on that blog, and now I leave 80% of my past behind, and move on .

I'd like to try something new, and I need a place to showcase my love for travelling, food, photography and other things... but most of all, for writing. I am entering a new realm where I don't write for a living anymore, therefore I do not want to get rusty. Who knows, I might get back on track in chasing my dreams someday soon.

So this marks the beginning of my new journey on 'Syafinaz Says' where I'll share aspects of my life, the places I've been and other interesting finds be it in real life or on the web. I'll import some posts from my other blog, especially my past travelogues for your reading pleasure :D

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment