Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cousins' Night Out!

Our cousin from Aussie flew in for a rare visit and I felt that it's only right that we organised a little gathering, bringing all the cousins together. This was the very first time we had an impressive turn out (only missing two cousins who are overseas, and one cousin-in-law who had to work) and we had it in the heartlands, close to where the majority lived.

My cousins, ladies and gentlemen.


Nuggets for Afif Naufal?

Older brother, my favourite boy, Akif Naufal
Oh you ain't seen nothin' yet.
Amek kau.


Afif's runaway shoes
If my cousin decided to quit his job in Aussie, he can work here as a server in a kopitiam (that's Singapore slang for coffee shop)

100 pieces of nuggets, 5 large cokes, countless of fries, curry sauce and garlic chilli.... then teh tarik and milo dinosaur after. I am stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment