Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I can haz new Kase-ing?



Who would've thought customising your own mobile phone casing could be so quick and easy? It was lunch time on Monday when I strolled into Parkway's basement with a purpose. Special thanks to The Kase, I was going customise my very own handphone cover!

The shop wasn't at all difficult to find, especially when you're a Parkway veteran (my schools were in Marine Parade for 10 years, go figure.) I was greeted by an array of colourful and unique casings for many types of mobile phones imaginable. The designs were all so quirky and I couldn't wait to get started.

The process is simple:

1. Choose a type of casing suitable for your mobile phone. 
There are silicone rimmed ones that come in different colours, flip covers etc.

2. Have a photo of choice ready in soft copy to be printed onto the phone cover. 
It can be off your blog, FB, email.. etc.

3. Send it to the email address the nice guy at the store will provide for you.
They have an app to view your custome designs before deciding to print it!

5. Wait 10 minutes.. 
Or go get yourself some bubble tea, or Old Chang Kee while waiting....

6. Your phone case is DONE!
Happy girl is HAPPY!


I love that it's so simple, and rather reasonably priced too from $39.90. I was quite concerned about the quality of the print because my phone goes through a LOT of trauma. I wanted the prints to stay vibrant no matter how badly I treat it and stand the test of time. I was assured that the prints will stay intact (I tried scratching it later, and SURPRISE! Still good as new.)

Out with the old....
In with the new!

And to all my readers with a flair for design, The Kase is holding a design competition in February! If you'd like to win some moolah, and get your awesome design printed, you should definitely give it a shot! Unfortunately, as much as I want to try my hand at designing cases... I'd really rather not. Blame it on my zero designing skills.

Click here for more details! 


No comments:

Post a Comment