Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mike and Sully are BAAAACK!

Mike and Sully are BACK, BABY! This time, it's a prequel to the 2001 major hit, Monsters, Inc. called Monsters University! I've waited 12 long years for this.

I first watched Monsters, Inc as a child when my mum came home with the... wait for it, people.. VCD.  I loved Sully because he was blue (my favouritest colour in the world back then) and furry.. and BIIIG. I laughed hard at Mike and his narcissistic behaviours, and fell in love with his thoughtfulness. And Boo, well... she can be a pain in the butt sometimes but she's a baby! Babies can be pain in the butts sometimes. BUT WHO CARES, she's so adorable.

I wouldn't have gotten many of the messages the movie was trying to convey when I was, like... 10, but I rewatched it recently when I heard the prequel was coming out and understood why Rotten Tomatoes had 96% positive reviews. Did you guys teared when Sully had to say goodbye to Boo? I'm not ashamed to admit that I did.


Well, Sully got his happy ending in the end because of Mike's tremendous love he has for his best friend. Awwww~ So I can't wait to go back to UNIVERSITY and see how did loud mouth Mikey and Sully the furry carpet got to be friends. 


Monsters University will be airing at your local theatres from 20th June onwards! In the meantime, check out the trailer!


I really can't wait for the applications to Monsters University to open! I was thinking of majoring in English/Creative Roaring at the School of Liberal Arts & Monstrosities. How about you? Plus, I wanna get my hands on the varsity jacket. WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF THOSE?

Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”in Singapore cinemas this 20th June 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSGand subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment